Operation instruction for MNS switchgear
1. Only after the guiding element is inserted correctly at the bottom of the drawer then we can push it into the cabinet, or the drawer will be damaged or we cannot pull the drawer out.
2. The meaning of the arrow from “O” which means OFF to “I” which means WORK is: Firstly push the operation handle inwards and then turn the handle from “O” to “I” then it is ok, when the handle wants to return from “I’’ to “O”, we needn’t push it, we only need to turn the handle from “I” to “O” then after you put down your hand, the handle will be out automatically.
3. When the handle rotates to working position, mechanism will unlock mechanical interlock to main switch and people can open and close main switch. But when main switch is closed, interlock mechanism handle cannot be operated.
(1)Disconnection position: when the drawer is pulled out for 30mm, it will be locked at this position, then the main switch and control circuit will be interrupted wholly.
(2) Movable position: open the main switch and control circuit so that the drawer can be pulled out and pushed inwards.
(3) Test position: when the drawer is locked at this position, the main switch will be interrupted, the control loop will be connected.
(4) OFF position: when the drawer is locked at this position, both the main switch and control loop will be OFF.
4. Only after pushing down the handle for the travel switch inwards then the handle can turn from O position to I position, when the handle needs to return we needn’t push it but only turn the handle from I position to O position then after the opening the handle will be out automatically.
5. Operation sequence: when it is ON: turn the switch handle to TEST position, test whether the secondary loop is prepared then push down the switch handle and turn it to ON position for closing switch.
6. Power outage for maintenance: turn the switch handle from ON position to OFF position, the handle will be out automatically, then turn the switch handle to OFF position, pull the drawer out 30mm away from the main loop and then lock on the padlock so that the drawer is locked at the disconnection position so that we can do the maintenance safely.
7. Lock the main switch at OFF, TEST and DISCONNECTION positions on the padlock of handle, which can be the safety protection.