1. Application fields: substation, factory, mining enterprise, power plants, petroleum& chemical enterprise, steel plants, high-rise building MCC, reactive power compensation places
2. Rated working voltage: 380V
3. Certificates: test report and 3C certificate
4. Custom switchgears are provided.
China Qualified GGJ LV Reactive Power Compensation & Power Factor Correction Capacitor Bank Device Supplier
The application fields of GGJ LV Reactive Power Compensation & Power Factor Correction Capacitor Bank Device the substation, factory, mining enterprise, power plants, petroleum& chemical enterprise, steel plants, high-rise building MCC, reactive power compensation places.
2. Technical parameters
Rated working voltage
Rated insulation voltage
Main busbar rated current
Rated short time withstand current
Rated peak withstand current
Main circuit breaker current
Main circuit breaker breaking capacity
Compensation branch number
Output circuit capacitor capacity
Output circuit rated current
44A×7, 57A×2, 94A×3
Combination of three-phase compensation and single phase compensation
Shell protection grade
3. Operation conditions
1. Ambient temperature: the maximum temperature is +40℃ and the lowest temperature is -5℃. The average temperature in 24 hours should be less than +35℃.
2. The relative humidity of ambient air should be less than 50% when the highest temperature is +40℃. The higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature, for example, when the temperature is +20℃, the relative humidity can be 90%. Dewing may happen accidentally due to the change of temperature.
3. Altitude should be less than 2000m.
4. Earthquake magnitude should be less than 8.
5. The place should be free from serious contamination, chemical corrosion, and strong vibration.
6. If the users have special requirements, coordinate with a manufacturer
4. Ordering Instruction
Orderer should offer the following technical document:
1. All types of products include main circuit plan No. and auxiliary circuit plan No.
2. Main circuit system combination sequence drawing
3. Auxiliary circuit electric scheme
4. Cabinet elements list
5. Setting parameters such as voltage, current and time.
6. Other requirements not in accordance with normal use.