1. Component: auto transfer device
2. Funtion: It can be switched between normal power supply and backup power supply to ensure reliability and continuity of power supply.
3. Certificates: Test report and 3C certificate
Auto transfer switchgear mainly consists of the auto transfer device which can be switched between the normal power supply and backup power supply to ensure reliability and continuity of power supply. It is widely applied in the important places which need uninterrupted power supply such as buildings, post, and telecommunication, mining enterprises and shipping
2. Technical parameters
Rated working voltage （V）
Rated insulation voltage （V）
Auxiliary circuit insulation voltage （V）
Rated impact withstand voltage Uimp(kV)
Rated current of complete set equipment
Main busbar rate current
Rated short-time withstand current
Rated peak withstand current
Circuit number of power distribution(feeder) cabinet and control cabinet
Shell protection grade
Heat resistance grade
Rated current (Inc) and rated limited short-circuit current (Icc) of every outgoing circuit of power distribution(feeder) cabinet and control cabinet:
Rated current (Inc), rated limit short-circuit breaking capacity (Icu) and rated operation short-circuit breaking capacity(Ics) of every outgoing circuit of power distribution(feeder) cabinet and control cabinet:
Icu (kA) Ics(kA)
3. Operation conditions
1. Ambient temperature: the maximum temperature is +40℃ and the lowest temperature is -5℃. The average temperature in 24 hours should be less than +35℃.
2.The relative humidity of ambient air should be less than 50% when the highest temperature is +40℃. The higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature, for example, when the temperature is +20℃, the relative humidity can be 90%. Dewing may happen accidentally due to the change of temperature.
3. Altitude should be less than 2000m.
4. Earthquake magnitude should be less than 8.
5. The place should be free from serious contamination, chemical corrosion, and strong vibration.
5. Ordering Instruction
Orderer should offer the following technical document:
1. All types of products include main circuit plan No. and auxiliary circuit plan No.
2. Main circuit system combination sequence drawing
3. Auxiliary circuit electric scheme
4. Cabinet elements list
5. Setting parameters such as voltage, current and time
6. Other requirements not in accordance with a normal use